Please enter search criteria
Help/FAQ: Online Return Policy
Thank you for choosing Olney Central College Bookstore!
Policies for returning books:
*KEEP YOUR RECEIPT FOR BUY-BACK ** ** RETURN POLICY **
If you DROP or CHANGE a class, you will need the following to receive a REFUND for your textbook:
- Have Original Register Receipt
- A revised schedule from the office of Student Services
- Returned within the first 7 days of the Summer Semester
- Textbook(s) or workbook(s) must not be defaced/written in.
- Shrink wrapped items must be returned UNOPENED. If opened, only 75% credit will be given.
- Textbooks with access codes must be returned UNOPENED & UNUSED. If access code has been opened only 25% credit will be given.
Summer Book Buyback Dates: July 30-31 8am-3pm & 5-6:30pm
Fall Book Buyback Dates: Dec 10-12 ------ 8am to 3pm---5-6:30pm
30 days from purchase with receipt on clothing only.